1. ___% of the world’s population identifies as having a disability?
2. What percentage of the Canadian population has a disability?
3. Studies show that people who have a disability, their family and close relations comprise how much of the marketplace?
4. Deloitte research showed ___ % of businesses believe diversity and inclusion is a competitive advantage?
5. Organizations with inclusive cultures are how many times more likely to achieve better business outcomes?
6. An Accenture study found, businesses practicing inclusive hiring have 30% higher profit margins and __ more net income than businesses that don’t?
7. A DuPont study showed which percentage of workers who have a disability scored average or above average in performance ratings?
8. According to a DuPont survey which percentage of employees who have a disability, have average or above-average attendance records?
9. How many times more likely are workers who have a disability to stay on the job than people who do not have a disability?
10. What percentage of workers who have a disability, rate as “average” to “above average” in terms of safety on the job?
11. Over 83,000 Canadian youth who have a disability are not attached to the labour force. What is the number-one indicator of job success for young people who have a disability, upon graduating from high school?
12. Most job accommodations cost less than: